Dr. Thomas Peterson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Peterson?

COLD AND MISERABLE

Posted on July 13th, 2016

WOW HE WAS COLD TO ME AFTER I WROTE A NICE REVIEW..BASICALLY HANDED ME MY CHARTS AND TOLD ME HE CANT HELP ME. SO I FOUND ANOTHER DR WHO FOUND MY PROBLEM IN 2 VISITS WITH A DISCOGRAM AND NOW IM FINALLY GOING TO HAVE BACK SURGERY WITH THE NEW PLACE PREMIER ORTHOPEADICS BLOOMFIELD! I WENT TO HIM FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND I DONT THINK HE IS GOOD. PLUS COLD AND MISERABLE . SORRY I HAD TO WRITE THIS BUT ITS TRUE.

Amazing doctor and person

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Doctor Peterson is the best doctor I have ever been to for my back pain. Since day one he treated me with great care. He listened to me and asked me just the right questions. If he feels you need surgery or not he will tell you so for your best interest. He will not give up on you until he finds out exactly why you are having pain and what the source of it is. Doctor Peterson is the only person I would trust to operate on my back. He is so knowledgable and has a lot of experience. Anybody who says he is a bad Surgeon or has bad character does not know what they're talking about. Doctor Peterson is the best Neurosurgeon in all of New Jersey. He is a great guy and has humor as well as a life-saver. Just takes time to build a relationship just like with anyone else. Thank you for everything Doctor Pete.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Went to the dr for the first visit to discuss back surgery as i was discussing the surgery I looked up and on his shelf there was 3 bottles of whiskey and at that moment I decided not to have him do the surgery

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

The best Neurological Surgery in the tri-state area in my opinion. Excellent Surgical Doctor .

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Dr. Peterson is an excellent surgeon. He is very professional and direct. If he feels you need surgery, he will tell you. If he feels you should try so other option before surgery, he will tell you. I have had three lower back operations with Dr. Peterson as my surgeon. I would not trust another doctor to operate on me. I believe that it is because of him that I am able to get up each day and walk (pain free) today. Yes, there are days that my back acts up and it causes me to rest, but that could happen to anyone. If you are looking for a GREAT neurological surgeon, whether it be for an opinion or an operation, Dr. Thomas Peterson of Hackensack,is by far the BEST in his field.

Thoughtful Doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2011

I am about to have back surgery with Dr. Peterson, so I thought I should check him out first. After reading other patient's comments, I have to say I am not fearful, as I was before reading up on him. Yes, he does not have the best beside manner, but I am not looking for Mr. Smile's to operate on my back. I want someone who knows what he or she is doing. I feel much better now that I read up on him. On another note, Dr. Peterson DOES have a great sense of humor. You just have to notice it. He often makes me smile. I like his no nonsense approach. I would rather have that than a smiley doctor who doesn't know what he or she is doing! I think he is a fine doctor who does care about your well being!

Andrea E De Santis

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I had surgery with Dr Peterson 10 yrs ago on my back. I felt he was cold and very unattentive. I read other reviews at the same time as my surgery and they were horrible. I guess the reviews now have gotten better as he must have taken notice of what was being said about him. I am not saying he is a bad surgeon what I AM saying is he is cold and not caring, at all. I did NOT see him before or after my surgery and he signed my discharge papers the following morning and I still had NOT seen him. I felt this quite strange, for all I know, he may have not even done the surgery because I NEVER saw him until I went and had the staples/stitches removed. As far as calling to see how I was NEVER why would he call when he never felt it necessary to see me when he signed my papers. Strange, very strange.

The Best There Is!!!!!!

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Dr. Peterson performed surgery on my husband's neck. He is truly a no nonsense doctor. He spent a lot of time with us before and after the surgery. If he cannot help you, he will tell you immediately and not keep you coming back for unnecessary visits. I would recommend Dr. Peterson to everyone, and I do. I don't necessarily need him to smile, I need him to be the best, which he is.

I would not consider anyone else

Posted on February 25th, 2009

Dr. Peterson has performed 3 surgeries on my neck and lower back.I don't think you could find a much more talented and qualified doctor.Bedside manner, he is polite and seeks information on how you are not what you had for lunch. Personally, I prefer that. If he's talking about lunch, he's not giving full attention to my health.Dr. Peterson R-O-C-K-S.And yes, he could smile more but whatever.

No Nonsense Professional

Posted on January 16th, 2009

I felt Dr. Peterson was very good at taking his time with patients and following up with their progress. I received several phone calls from him to check on how I was feeling. He works in a professional manner and doesn't have the best bedside manner. He may come across as cold and uncaring. Don't take it personally. He is a nice man and a good doctor. Just smile some more Dr. Peterson!

Posted on October 17th, 2017