The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Rocco
Dr. Thomas Rocco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnston, RI, with other offices in Wakefield, RI and Smithfield, RI (and 7 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rocco is affiliated with Newport Hospital, Women and Infants Hospital of RI and Rhode Island Hospital. Dr. Rocco has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Rocco has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Rocco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnston, RI.