Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas R Walsh has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Walsh has me wait in his office for 45 minutes in average, my last visit I waited and entire 2 hrs and 7 minutes before being seen... He has a complete disregard for his patients time. His repor and bed side manner is poor, especially for someone of his age. Each appointment is very standard. No especially wonderful care, no special tips or concern for any of my special injuries.
Dr. Walsh is one of the best doctors out there. I was sent to him complaining aboutback pain from my regular doctor. Dr. Walsh acted quickly and advised me that iwas going to need to have back surgery. The thought scared me to death of someone cutting on my back. I did some asking around and heard of this incredible success rate for Dr. Walsh and decided to go with the surgery. The surgery went smoothly and ran about 90mins. The tragic part was 2 days after the surgery i hada disc rupture in my back which cause me to have to go back into emergency surgerywhich lasted almost 6 hours.Dr. Walsh was there for me during the whole precess andtook great care of me. It was his fast acting and the grace of God that helped savemy mobility.
My husband was seen by Dr. Walsh years ago. I just happen to see the above comment and was shocked he has NOT changed his arrogance or bedside manner. He was rude and had no interest helping us get back to your normal life. He did nothing for my husband. The only thing he seem concerned about was making sure we did not get any "help." I feel like he was so determined not to help. I feel like we were completly sabotaged by him and my husband has lived with 20 years of pain and cheated out of the help we needed. Thankfully, since this time we have found caring doctors. My husband has had treatment for his back from other doctors since the day Dr. Walsh released him. He has also had surgery. I would NEVER recommend this man for anything. The above is based on our experience and my personal opinion on the man and his attitude toward us.
Dr. Walsh took me out of work, If he have to do surgey it will be my 3rd time having surgery. not by him. HE told me what he was goinging to do to avoid surgery
35 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Thomas R Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Francis Orthopaedic Institute, 2300A Manchester Expy Ste 101A, Columbus, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas R Walsh in this video.
Dr. Thomas R Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.