Dr. Thomas Williams Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Williams?

Floaters B Gone

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I had many large floaters for years until Dr Williams and his team performed their magic. I now have no floaters in the eye that was treated. Great!

Awesome physician and staff

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I live 3 hours from Hickory. Got to Hickory on a Friday at 3pm and realized that I needed to be seen as soon as possible. I called Graystone Ophthalmology and spoke to a front desk woman who referred me to one of their nurses. She found out about my problem and set up an appointment for 9:15 the following morning with Dr TR Williams, a retina specialist. The Center is beautiful, immaculate, staff is friendly , orgaized and efficient. Dr. Williams is wonderful. He is very professional, is easy to talk to and was very knowledgeable. He asked me many questions about my symptoms and tried to put all these clues together. I think he is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him. Also, when I returned home, I got a follow-up call from Graystone to see how I was doing. They really care about their patients.

Excellend Doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Excellend Doctor and Staff!

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.