Have you seen Dr. Thomas P Ragukonis?

Greart Dr

Dr. Ragukonis was very personable. He looked over my MRI showing me the problem in English not Latin. He made sure I understood everything. I would highly recommend.

Former Patient

This man is terrible, he is very rude, arrogant, selfless person. Him and his staff are terrible. I think he is on drugs himself. He does not care about this patients, just the money he can get from the insurance companies. All of his offices are the same, as well as the staff. He gets you hooked on pills and stops writing scripts. STAY AWAY!!

Best doctor!!!

I have been suffering from neck and back and left hip needs another replacement dr ragukonis really cares about his patients , he has a true heart not only does he listen to your problems he makes sure your on your way to get better , he is so kind and really cares about his patients my name is vivian and I'm so happy that he is my pain Managament doctor again to me he is the best doctor around

Disrespecful & unprofessional - go elsewhere!

So rude, arrogant and intimidating my parents asked me to come to their most recent visit for support! When your patients are in extreme pain, a wait time approaching or exceeding 2hrs is downright cruel. Things happen, and I don't expect not to wait at all, but calls should have went out to let people know about the wait or at the very least patients should be made aware when they arrive when they are so excessively overbooked and behind schedule. Additionally they do not take you based on your appt time but arrival time which is another issue as we strive to arrive right on time to minimize the time my mom is sitting in pain in her wheelchair. We left and will not be back. I suggest you go elsewhere from the start.

Awful

He has terrible patient care and just wants to milk your insurance for all they're worth to leave you in as much pain as you were in to begin with. He is just a drug dealer in a lab coat. Don't take my word for it, read all of his reviews.

Excellent caring physician and staff

Dr. Thomas Ragukonis performed a lumbar Epidural on me and he and his staff were extremely professional, caring, and concerned with my privacy and safety. Dr. Ragukonis thoroughly examined me and spent a lot of time reviewing my records and hearing my symptoms. Each staff member was very sure to confirm my medical history and Identity special thanks to Cheryl, Debbie, Rosie and Kim for their caring and kindness. I highly recommend Dr. Ragukonis and his staff.

A very hurt and disappointed patient

Dr. Ragukonis is the rudest doctor I have ever come in contact with in my life! He seems to think that writing pain prescriptions is the answer to it all. And when I did not comply with this he very rudely discharged me. He does not spend any time explaining your situation. You can tell he is in a rush to get to the next patient. Absolutely no bedside manners nor compassion. If he gave me 2 min for the visit that was alot! After waiting for almost an hour. When you are not well you want healing hands with some compassion, and he does not display this at all! I have never been treated the way I was treated today in my life by a physician.... He needs to be a forensic doctor and work with the already Dead!!!!

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you care about your health and resolving your pain, ***DO NOT*** see doctor Ragukonis (Bergen Pain Management/Paramus Surgical Center in Paramus NJ)! My husband has been seeing him for almost 20 years, and has had TONS of surgeries on his back to no avail... He is in even WORSE shape now than when he first walked into his office! He was on a pain regimen that Ragukonis prescribed to him, for about ten years, and he almost DIED because of all the medication (he was literally on his death bed with his liver failing-- they read him his last rights). Dr. Ragukonis is the most rude doctor I have ever met. He does not allow you to talk or get any word in... He just wants you to do what HE wants, and that's it.. If you disagree or suggest an alternative he gets offended and snaps! He actually screamed at me and kicked us out of his office, discontinuing the medicaiton my husband was on, just because I asked him a question! It's incredible! A patient of almost 20 years and that's how he treats my husband?! He is so arrogant, and only cares about making money. It's a total scandal. He tries to act like he cares and is compassionate, but just wants you to take the route where he ends up with more cash in his pocket. If it weren't for people like my husband, this doctor wouldn't be where he is today..Absolutely no respect... Oh, and to make it worse, the staff is incredibly rude as well. They are awful at simple things such as scheduling. I made an appointment with them once and wrote down the date/time in my calendar book, just to be told a month later that I had no appointment...!! I couldn't believe it. Worse place ever. Don't waste your time or money seeing Dr. Ragukonis.

The doctor was good. The Korean lady in the office really helped me speak to the doctor and I was able to communicate much better with her help. Not to many doctor offices have a Korean lady to help translate. Dr. Ragukonis is a nice doctor and a nice man to me. Thank you

I was asked if I would recommend Dr Ragukonis to anyone. My answer is absolutely YES. He helped me get back to a normal life.

Anyone who goes to see Dr. Ragukonis will experience kindness and gentleness in his voice and attention to you. I talk to many other patients in the waiting room and everyone says the same thing: "there are a lot of good doctors but they don't always treat you with kindness. Dr Rag treats your pain better than the other doctors and also treats you as a person better than all the other doctors."

I know about pain. My family knows about pain. My fiends know about pain. We all know about pain doctors because I think I went to see all of them. None of them helped me and then I finally found Dr. Ragukonis. Thank you, thank you and thank you for helping me to finally live pain free. You were the first to take the time to listen to me and understand my pain. I can breathe and live again.

Dr. Thomas P Ragukonis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.

Dr. Thomas P Ragukonis Is this you?