Dr. Thomas J Rakowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Rakowski?

He was very patient with my wife and I with explaining all my options of treatment, courteous and understanding. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He truly is a life saver in my eyes.

Best doctor!

Dr. Rakowski treated me for breast cancer. He was upbeat and had a sense of humor. He had so much knowledge and experience that gave me a very positive outlook and gave me strength to get through this difficult time. Best bedside manner as well. He is patient and understanding and cares! Saved my life and I couldn't be happier with this man.

Patient

Dr. Rakowski also saved my life. I was diagnosed with non-hogkins lymphoma in 1995, back when his office was a house in Ridgewood. He's no longer with Prospect Medical, which I believe he was a founder, but instead leading the cancer program at Valley. Dr. Rakowski lead me through 15yrs of chemo, until I finally went to NY Presbyterian for a stem-cell transplant. He has a great personality, great staff, and really cares. I don't really know how long the office wait time is these days, but I really trust this guy, and know he's always doing his best.

Dr. Rakowski saved my life!

I can't begin to express the gratitude and respect I have for Dr. Thomas Rakowski and staff. I was diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2000 and I underwent 6 months of chemotherapy under the care of Dr. Rakowski, this man saved my life. He is so caring, so sincere ~ He is so incredible! **HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST DR.S ** The care I received cannot be compared and I am still a patient and continue to receive the best possible care from everyone at Prospect Medical especially Dr. Rakowski.

Strongly Recommend Dr Rakowski

Dr. Thomas J Rakowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.