Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Rampy has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Rampy's office and my insurance company did not tell me they were not applying my last 2 visits towards my deductible until later, leaving me with the additional out of pocket costs. Although Dr. Rampy offered a small discount, I was still liable for over 91% of the cost of their mistake. He was an ok doctor, would give him a 3.5 in other circumstances.
I have been seeing Dr. Rampy for several years now and he has not only helped me with my migraines but also my anxiety and depression. He spends a tremendous amount of time with you and really listens. on the first appointment he asked a lot of questions because he was ruling out MS which was a very scary possible disgnosis. his office staff is kind and efficient, very well run and organized.
I was falsely diagnosed as having epilepsy, which was a devastating label, plus being treated with drugs I didn't need was debilitating. I lost my job and my freedom to drive my car for over two years until it was found that I actually had a nerve flow problem, stemming from damage in my neck due to several accidents. Chiropractic treatment has completely eliminated my symptoms and I have a normal life once again!
Dr. Rampy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Thomas M Rampy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBoulder Valley Neurology Pc, 1044 S 88th St Ste 102, Louisville, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas M Rampy in this video.
Dr. Thomas M Rampy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, CO.