Dr. Thomas M Rampy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Rampy?

Really knew his stuff, very personable and gets right to the exam and diagnosis

Got screwed

Dr. Rampy's office and my insurance company did not tell me they were not applying my last 2 visits towards my deductible until later, leaving me with the additional out of pocket costs. Although Dr. Rampy offered a small discount, I was still liable for over 91% of the cost of their mistake. He was an ok doctor, would give him a 3.5 in other circumstances.

migraine patient

I have been seeing Dr. Rampy for several years now and he has not only helped me with my migraines but also my anxiety and depression. He spends a tremendous amount of time with you and really listens. on the first appointment he asked a lot of questions because he was ruling out MS which was a very scary possible disgnosis. his office staff is kind and efficient, very well run and organized.

fantastic. I wish all of my Dr's and their staff worked this way.

I was falsely diagnosed as having epilepsy, which was a devastating label, plus being treated with drugs I didn't need was debilitating. I lost my job and my freedom to drive my car for over two years until it was found that I actually had a nerve flow problem, stemming from damage in my neck due to several accidents. Chiropractic treatment has completely eliminated my symptoms and I have a normal life once again!

Dr. Rampy spends more quality time with a patient than I have ever experienced. He cares, he's thorough, he is a great listener,and is clear in his directions. I value his service. His assistant, Sarah is amazing. She is the most thorough asst I have ever met. I think she must have a clone somewhere in the office to accomplish all she does. She is timely and thorough. I so appreciate her as well!

Arrogant!

He 'diagnosed' me before he ever examined me or looked at the records I brought. Stated I needed a procedure, and when I went to the hospital for the procedure it was clearly determined that I did not need this risky and invasive procedure. We will never go back. He didn't listen, and was arrogant and did not look any deeper than what would have been the easiest and most convenient diagnosis - which proved to be incorrect. Once he made his initial diagnosis, he was dismissive of any information given to him regarding my condition that didn't support his initial incorrect diagnosis.

Change to my previous review

With the exceptions of my rating and comments about Sarah, I retract EVERYTHING I said about Dr. Rampy last year.My opinion of Sarah remains unchanged. She is nothing short of astounding, professional, and caring.I cannot, in good faith, have my comments possibly used by anyone to determine whether they see this Dr, or not.

Just Another Take Your Money and Pass You Along Doc

Doesn't listen, talks over you and will not follow up even when your loved one is lying in ER having a terrible reaction to a test he ordered. I called Sarah while in the Emergency Department I asked to have Dr.Rampy call me because my wife was shaking and moving uncontrollably. I was scared and a call from Rampy to talk to me and/or the ER doctor would have been nice. No call from him that entire day; I call again the next morning still needing some direction because my wife now resting but is still trembling. Finnaly he calls at 5:00 p.m. I'm sure he was busy all day referring patients, eating lunch and looking at his bank account? Good news he says, the test a normal; now as far as what's going on with your wife I recommend you see someone else. He didn't want to discuss much of anything and couldn't pass her off to someone else fast enough. During the first visit to his office he stated even though we were referred to him, he was referring us to someone else, but wanted a couple test done(covering his butt). I have general respect for those who at least make an effort, but not this guy. Dr Rampy is clearly just out to make the easy money and is not interested in patients' that would cause him to work. I can only assume much of the reason for his style of doctoring is do to his lack of knowledge or simply stated "he's not very good at his trade". What he has shown to be the best at; is passing off patients to other Doctors. Don't waist your time, find a Neurologist that knows what they are doing and is willing to do work.

Dr. Rampy was so accommodating to my 85 year old mother. He was very professional and thorough but also showed great sensitivity to the delicate issues she was dealing with. I felt his diagnosis was spot-on. He was respectful of the research we had done on our own and did not discard our insights. Sara, his assistant was friendly, kind, and helpful in setting up tests and everything for us in a very time efficient manner. I have gained great confidence in Dr. Rampy and would recommend him to anyone.

Crass, Rude, Uncaring

I have never met a more egotistical, rude and unkind doctor in my life. He spoke extremely condescendingly and talked tremendously fast, firing question after question at me. He did not give me time to respond, or to ask questions. He kept steamrolling over my voice. He interrupted me frequently. He incorrectly repeated back to me what I said numerous times, changing what I said to fit what he wanted to diagnose. He made a quick and ridiculous diagnosis. It was a most unpleasant experience. I strongly urge you to seek health care elsewhere.

He was very patient in listening to all the history and symptoms. His examination was very thorough and was his explanation. In all, I felt very comfortable in his office and with the diagnosis. His staff, Sarah, was patient and very friendly.

Dr. Thomas M Rampy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, CO.