Dr. B Reams Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. B Reams?

Great physician

Posted on June 20th, 2014

Unfortunately, Tom Reams has just retired. My interaction with him was both professional and as a patient. In both areas he gave me a major feeling of confidence. I doubt if I will be able to find a new doc that is in his class. I'm astounded at the ratings some folks have given him.

Bad experience

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I saw this doctor for years, and eventually didn't need to see him. Recently my insurance switched, and I needed to see a dermatologist again. They wouldn't give me my patient records without charging me, unless a new doctor requested it. Of course, a new doctor can't request it unless I am a patient, so it was a catch22. I had a severe reaction to a medication many years ago, so I hope my new dermatologist doesn't prescribe this medicine, since they can't get my records before I see them.

A very attentive doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2010

If you have a long wait, know that Dr. Reams doesn't watch the clock when he is with a patient. He is very attentive and detail oriented. I have been seeing him for 18 years and would gladly wait an hour or more because I know he will give me all the time it takes to evaluate a problem.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Dr. Thomas Reams is FAR from caring. Initially, he seems ok, but if you start asking questions, he acts like he you are irritating him. Everytime I had an appointment, it was ridiculous how long the waiting time was. He prescribed medicine for me and it made me nauseous (which is understandable) and it wasn't working, but you would think he would try to fit me in to change it, NO, I had to wait another month to be seen and was told to continue taking the medicine (half of a pill and even though it wasn't working). The staff is nice, but I just DON'T LIKE HIM.

scheduling appointments and wait time in office

Posted on September 24th, 2009

I understand doctors are busy, and I guess I can understand a 2 month wait to get in to see a doctor; but to not only have to wait two months but to also have to wait over an hour in the waiting room is unacceptable. And to add to that, there was a patient who came in 45 minutes after I did and was still seen before I was. You need to do something about the front office and how they set up your schedule.

Posted on September 17th, 2015