Dr. Thomas A Rennie Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Rennie Jr?

Very thorough

Dr.Renner was down to earth and very thorough during his assessment. I must say, his questions in addition to his evaluation gave me reassurance about my selection process. I have been to two Rheumatologists in CA, he is by far very similar to a UCLA doctor I adored. To each is own, this doctor is wonderful. Go Army

Not Happy

It's taken over one month to get things right between the office and insurance. I am the one doing all the calling. They should pay me instead of the office staff. I feel like no one listens but right now, I can't afford to change doctors.

Listens little to what you say. Lab tech in office tells you the labs they are doing and when you get your "eob" state's different labs were done. He doesn't give his impression of your diagnosis. And does not offer alternative options to medications. Relies solely on lab, xrays - MRI NoT on past history, genetics or subjective symptoms.also sits there and types on computer for electronic data. Inaccurate exam compared to other outstanding rheumatologist I've been to. I leave that office wondering what I wasted my time and insurance for.

Great Doctor!

I thought he was a wonderful Doctor! He sure nailed my symptoms down right away! He is very good at what he does. I give him 5 stars! I will also recommend him to all my Family and Friends.

Try's to cover all avenues in treating you when it relates to his area of medicine.