Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Renz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 27
I have been with Dr. Renz for over 15 years and have nothing but good to say about him and his PA Renee. But...ever since they merged with LOG it has not been a pleasant experience. The scheduling dept is very rude, it is very difficult to make any type of appointment. I highly recommend the Dr. But not LOG.
At the time of my accident, which involved extremely severe damage to the bones in my tibia, ankle and knee, I did not have an orthopedic surgeon. A friend recommended Dr. Renz as she had two knee replacements performed by Dr. Renz. I called him and was given an immediate appointment. The operation he performed was very difficult. I was an extremely active individual, was career Army soldier and a ski instructor. As a result of Dr. Renz's expertise and the surgery he performed, it is likely that I will once again be able to enjoy a active lifestyle. I would very highly recommend Dr. Renz for all types of orthopedic surgery, as my surgery involved almost a complete rebuild of my tibia, ankle and knee.
Dr. Renz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Thomas J Renz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLancaster Orthopedic Group, 703 Lampeter Rd, Lancaster, PA
Dr. Thomas J Renz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.