Dr. Thomas Reutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Reutter?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Very nice understanding doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ruetter has been extremely helpful with my pinched nerve and rotator cuff tear.I found him to be a gentle caring person who understood my pain and gave me the necessary medication for my pain. I have had to ask for different medication because I was allergic and he gave me what I needed for pain. I'm surprised to read anything negative about him.

Great Physician!

Posted on April 10th, 2010

Great Physician! Dr. Reutter came across as a caring and knowledgeable individual and spent time explaining my diagnosis to me and treatment plan. Outstanding service!!

Not good

Posted on September 15th, 2009

I was referred through my Kaiser PCP. Reutter is not friendly, full of himself. I have herniated discs, including two att he bas eof my spine. Horrible, constant pain. Reutter decided to stop treating me because I "took too many percocets". Gee, thanks doc. Well done.

Posted on October 30th, 2017