Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas V Rieser has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
Showing 5 of 8
I feel like post operation care was lacking. In office he was all over the place, and seemed scatter brained. I thought he did a good job on my neck operation and surgery is where it really matters. He had told me for months "We only remove hardware if there's a problem" then months later he wants to remove the hardware because a screw is digging in bone, and I'm thin. ( I gained ten pounds since surgery) When I questioned this, he said it's normal for screw to dig in bone, and he wouldn't say that, but me being thin is why we need to remove hardware. It's not normal, I know many people that have had this surgery, and that's not typical. I had a CT scan to find out why I am in so much pain. He told me the scan looked good, and he ordered me a bone growth stimulator that should help pain. When I got my BGS, the guy that called to set appointment to bring it told me he had to wait for CT Scan for instance to approve the medical device. He informed me the CT scan showed the operation was a failure. I was very disappointed that Dr. Reiser didn't inform me of this. I don't know if his ego prevented him from being honest, but it's ridiculous. Before this, I would have recommended him.
absolutely the best doctor,I would recommend him to anyone.he has the most attention to detail and is absolutely a perfectionist !! after my two disc replacements and a fusion (cervical). they have turned out to be perfect.his bedside manner is perfect.I cannot Express how much I appreciate what he is done for me.
45 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Thomas V Rieser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestfields Hospital, 535 Hospital Rd, New Richmond, WI
Dr. Thomas V Rieser is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Richmond, WI.