3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas B Rivers?

Man of Faith and Medicine

Dr. Rivers was very warm, welcoming and nice. He asked to pray for my husband prior to his surgery. Post-Op he answered all of my questions without hesitation. We are looking forward to working with him during my husband’s recovery. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Patient

I have seen him twice and both times I was called in as soon as I got there. The first time I got there quite early and I could not believe I was seen so quickly. Everyone was very friendly. When the doctor arrived both times he was very caring and made me feel so at ease and comfortable to speak with him about my knee concerns. He was so attentive and so very knowledgable. He is great!

Very Bad Experience with Dr. Thomas Rivers

I visited Dr. Thomas Rivers office a few months ago for knee pain from osteoarthritis. He suggest that I get the SyncOne injection to assist with my pain. I must say, this was the worst experience ever. I could not walk for 1 week from severe pain. When I scheduled an office visit with him to tell him about my bad experience.; he smile and had jokes about my pain. He said "What Do You Want Me to Do?" In a joking manner. From that day on, I discontinue see this doctor.

I will recommend any one to Dr Rivers for Bone &Joint problems. He is my favorite.

Dr. Thomas B Rivers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, TX.