Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Robb
Dr. Thomas Robb, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cornwall, NY, with another office in Newburgh, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Robb is affiliated with St Luke's Cornwall Hospital-Newburgh Campus, Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital and St Barnabas Hospital. Dr. Robb has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Robb has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Robb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cornwall, NY.