Dr. Thomas Rohrer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rohrer?

Patient

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Top Doctor

A find!!

Posted on June 10th, 2015

This doctor is a one of a kind! He is kind, courteous, knowledgeable, professional I would recommend him to anyone looking for any sort of skin issues you may have.

Very satisified

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Dr. Rohrer removed a basal cell carcinoma from the side of my face over 10 years ago and did an excellent job (unlike my previous plastic surgeon who left very noticeable scars on my face and back). Dr. Rohrer not only used the MOHS method (which is superior to other methods because a microscope is used) but was skilled enough to create a slightly raised scar (initially), knowing that its height would reduce over time and become level with the surrounding skin (rather than creating a valley). So the scar is not noticeable and you would have to look very closely to see it. He is also a very nice guy.

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I am so impressed with Dr. Rohrer. the first time I saw him was around 8 years ago. A few years ago he performed Mohs surgery on my face to remove basal cell carcinoma. I found him to be kind, considerate, capable and genuine. He seemed to take his time and he explained the procedure to me as he performed it. My follow up was excellent as well. The scar on my face is barely there and not noticeable to others. I am thrilled that I went to Dr. Rohrer for that procedure. I'd highly recommend him.

Very poor bedside manner

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Truly a horrible experience I had with this man. He was cold and insensitive, dismissive and rude. Arrogant Arrogant Arrogant. He truly thinks he's God. I have doctors in my family so I know something about what good medical care should be. And he knows nothing about it. He needs to go get some training in how to be a human being.

The last opinion must have been given by someone who worked for Dr. Grande

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

would not recommend

Posted on August 18th, 2011

-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

not recomend

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Awesome Doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr. Rohrer is a great doctor. He did the surgery to remove basal cell carcinoma from my face, on my cheek next to my nose. I am a 40 year old woman and was slightly concerned about the possible scarring after surgery. First of all, his bedside manner is amazing. He is extemely attentive, explains everything in detail before and as he is doing it and make frequent eye contact. He was very kind while performing the procedure, which was an incision approximaely one inch long and frequently asked how I was doing. Had a follow up appt to get stitches removed and was pleasantly surprised at the slightness of the scar. Two months later at another follow up with Dr. Rohrer, the scar was 99% gone and certainly not noticable to anyone who didn't know I had the surgery. Dr. Rohrer took plenty of time with me at the follow-up and seemed genuinley interested in my progress, etc. Besides being an incredible surgeon, Dr. Rohrer is professional, caring and takes time with his patients. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone with dermatological needs.

Posted on October 14th, 2017