Dr. Thomas D Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas D Rosenberg?

Two total knee replacements review

Dr. Rosenberg replaced both of my knees. I am a patient who cannot tolerate narcotic medication therefore my recovery was brutal. However, 14 months out from my second knee replacement I am doing great. I can walk for several miles without any discomfort. Before my knee replacements taking just a few steps was excruciating. Thank you, thank you Dr. Rosenberg. My life is so much better now. I sincerely appreciate your expertise!!!

Best Doctor I've ever been to and the first to diagnose my knee correctly.

This Dr. Is rude and was over an hour late with terrible bedside manners. I was there for a acl and meniscus tear and he talked to me about a diet and told me his asst. Would answer my questions.

Very blunt poor bed manners

We wanted the very best Dr.available to treat my wife's' bone on bone knee. After consulting with several Drs. who were knee specialists and had excellent reviews we decided to go with Dr. R. in Park City Utah. He took about 2 minutes with us and went to look at the x rays that had been taken and consult with other specialists. When he came back and showed us the x rays, he said my wife was to old [84] and to go home and get a wheel chair. On his wall in the waiting room was all these important people who he had helped, my observation was that we weren't news worthy enough. The other specialists said nothing about age.

My husband injured his knee playing basketball nearly 30 years ago. He went to another doctor who did surgery and left him with a limp and pain for 10 years. Finally when the pain was more than he could bear, he went back to that doctor who said there was no hope for full extension. We then went to Dr. Rosenberg who said he could fix the whole problem--and he did!! My husband's limp and pain were gone after Dr. Rosenberg did surgery. He was walking better right after surgery than he had in the previous ten years--it was hard to believe!! To this day, my husband has no problems hiking, playing sports, or anything he wants to do. It is as if he never had a knee injury.He lost 10 years of being able to be active due to going to the wrong doctor the first time. When our oldest son had a knee problem, we took him to Dr. Rosenberg and he too is as good as new. We recommend everyone with knee problems to Dr. Rosenberg. Just because you have a MD on your name doesn't mean you have the knowledge and skill to repair knees--Dr. Rosenberg is truly gifted in this area.

First Impressions

Our first impression of the Doctor's office and staff was very impressive. Not only were they efficient but also not too busy to engage in conversation. Dr. Rosenberg has a tremendous amount of knowledge and encourages questions and interaction in order to get the proper diagnosis and treatment plan. His assistant Tara is outstanding and very personable while maintaining her professionalism