Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Rosenfield
Dr. Thomas Rosenfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL, with other offices in Loxahatchee, FL and Wellington, FL . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Rosenfield is affiliated with Bethesda Memorial Hospital, Palms West Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Rosenfield has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Rosenfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Palms West Hospital
Wellington Regional Medical Center
JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center - Atlantis
J F K Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Thomas Rosenfield accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Rosenfield in this video.
Dr. Thomas Rosenfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.