- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Rosko MD
Dr. Thomas Rosko, MD is a doctor primarily located in Junction City, OR. They have 20 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Thomas Rosko has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas Rosko has the following 14 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Thomas Rosko Accepts the Following Insurance
- 29398 Recovery Way Junction City , OR : (503) 945-9841
More about Dr. Thomas Rosko
Dr. Rosko graduated from the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine in 1999. Dr. Rosko works in Junction City, OR and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry.