Dr. Thomas C Rothe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Rothe?

We've (Bill & Pat Krueger) been seeing Dr. ROTHE for about 20 years. He's like a good friend. He was nice to us when the Cubs won even tho he's an Indian fan! He has been a wonderful doctor and we feel VERY fortunate for all his excellent care. He knows what he's doing and you can always count on him.

Simply the Best!

I've been a patient of Dr. Rothe's for years. He has always shown me respect and values my opinion and thoughts about my health. Great sense of humor and easy to talk to.

Always acts quicky, if needed, to refer for specialist, clearly explains my health, great sense of humor, doesn't get excited over the small stuff. Always leave feeling I understand any treatment, plan, or need for referral.

My husband and I have been patients for almost twenty years. He is a great doctor. Visits are easy and comfortable. We never feel rushed and he is a good listener. He handles all our meds so we don't have some from other doctors which makes us feel secure about not having any drug interactions. Trying to handle my various health issues would be so much harder without him overseeing everything. We highly recommend him. The staff and nurse practitioners are terrific as well.

20 years as a patient

I have always felt comfortable seeing Dr. Rothe. His bedside manner makes me confortable. He listens to what you have to say.Once I found him, I never looked for another doctor for myself or any family members.No my children are adults and continue to see him. He is the best Tucson has to offer.

Dr. Rothe's professional manner saved me from a serious illness. By treating me as a whole person he saved my life.