Dr. Thomas C Rushton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Rushton?

I recently became extremely ill and was admitted to the hospital. Dr Rushton saw me and administered the care I needed. He was prompt to see me and I feel he is in the top of his field. I have worked forty two years in the medical field myself and know we are fortunate to have a Dr of his expertise in this area.

"Still pending"

As for the staff , for me it was a great visit. They weren't afraid of getting personal with you in ref. to there selfs. In return I felt like a friend they've always knew, as for Dr. Rushton my experience with him was he was a "straight shooter" understanding an seemed really educated in his field of practice. I felt that he was absolutely serious with getting to know you as a person and your health to help and to get you on your way. I have no problem with many more visits.

With Dr. Rushton, You are pretty much guaranteed utmost professionalism. This is the only Doctor I've ever had that has not prejudged me for who I am and actually listens to me to find the best course of treatment for my disease. With that said... Dr. Rushton has been my doctor for about 14 year and I was about dead when I found him....Thank God for sending him to Marshall University.

Best Dam Doctor

I have been coming To Dr Rushton for several years he is always there for me no matter what, he is a true Doctor and you can't find them like that any more

Dr. Rushton is great!

Dr. Rushton is the most professional, and courteous physician i have seen, ever. His bedside manner is excellent, and he treats everyone as if they were his own family member. I would recommend him to anyone seeking treatment from an infectious disease doctor.

Dr. Thomas C Rushton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.