Dr. Thomas O Russo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas O Russo?

Great doctor!

Dr. Russo is the best gynecologist I've ever been to. He's easy to talk to and makes me feel very comfortable. Whenever I've had tests done, he calls me personally to give me the results. One time I called the office for results and was told he was on vacation until the next day. He called me first thing in the morning even after being away to tell me all was good. I really appreciated his promptness. Most doctors make you wait while you go crazy with worry. He's the best!

Dr Russo delivered my daughter 13 years ago. I haven't see him since but so glad he's still practicing . I didn't have the easiest pregnancy but he was wonderful and very cautious, meeting me at the hospital 3 times I had problems. I had 2 previous miscarriages so I know how emotional it can be but my experience w Dr Russo was very caring. Guessing Dr Ginsberg is retired by now but he was great too.

completely lacking bedside manner

upon diagnosing my miscarriage, dr. russo showed his "compassion" by telling me "it's not the end of the world, you cannot get pregnant again." needless to say, that's the last time i'll be going to him. what a jerk.

I LOVE Dr. Russo and the entire staff at Valley OB/GYN. The staff is terrific. The dr.s are caring and willing to listen to all questions. I have never had an issue with getting an appointment, refills, or lab results. I have been going to them for the last 8 years on the recommendation from a friend......best group of Dr.s I have ever been to!

Best Dr./practice I've ever been to!

I was referred to Dr. Russo by an acquaintance after having been to a string of horrible OB/GYN's. He's is kind, caring, takes time with you, is straight forward, and is very personable. Not sure what the other reviewer was talking about with his office staff - because they're FABULOUS!!! I actually look forward to going there a little early and chatting it up with them because they're all such funny and sweet women. have never, ever had to wait 3+ months for an appointment. In fact, I don't think I've ever had to wait longer than 3 weeks for an appointment if it was a yearly, and when calling with health issues, I've been able to get in either that day or a few days later. I find that the nicer you are to people, the nicer they are back to you. Perhaps that reviewer was nasty to them and in return, got the same attitude back? Not sure, but in 4 years, I've never had anything but a wonderful experience. PS - I even pay more for the insurance I have just so I can have him as my OB. He's just worth it...

Dr. Russo is a wonderful physician. Unlike the previous person, I have found over the past 5 years, his staff to be extremely helpful and polite. I was referred to him by friends that have been going to him for years, they had all raved about the entire office experience. I AGREE!

Great Dr. Terrible Front Desk Staff

Dr. Russo and all of Valley's nurses are excellent and caring. His office staff however is absolutely terrible. They are rude and have lectured me about how much time has elapsed in between annual visits. It takes 3+ months to get an appointment and I was told recently to call back in 2 weeks to get an appointment. I have difficulty getting prescriptions refilled, they are repeatedly denied to pharmacy by office staff even though the Dr. has approved them. Office staff says they will call back to resolve prescription problems and I never hear from them. There behavior is horrendous and makes me consider finding a new Doc.