Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki?

Best Surgeon Ever! Saved my life!

He's the best around.....period

I was rushed to the ER being told by everyone I was having a heart attack. Ambulance drivers and everyone called ahead to tell them I was coming in having a heart attack. When got there everyone started hooking me up to monitors when Dr. Rzeczycki walked in, looked at me for a minute and said she's not having a heart attack she's got pancreatitis. Let me run some blood work to be certain but I'm 99% sure that is what it is. Sure enough I had pancreatitis. 5 days later and minus one gall bladder which cause the problem I went home. He was the best doctor I've ever experienced. He also saved a friend of mine from dying from a staph infection no one could cure. I would recommend him to anyone for anything.

Front desk clerk/receptionist was insensitive and rude to us at every encounter. Staff told us to fill out a health form on line but there was no activated patient portal until after the appointment! Whole experience was unpleasant and made my wife and me wonder why a doctor with a good reputation was either unaware or unwilling to fix the staff problems.

Dr. Thomas P Rzeczycki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilton Head Island, SC.