Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas S Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
Upon entering the room the doctor glanced down at his patient chart , came in the room and sat on a chair, never once saying hello.He then began to pull up my patient info on-line. Once he reviewed the data ,he rudely remarks " Ok ,why are we back"?( I returned to report further back pain) This automatically threw me for a loop at how odd the conversation had alreday become. After a few words here and there , I expressed that I felt like he didn't value my concern for my health and I didn't appreciate being spoken to so ingeniously.At that point the doctors reply's became very aggressive in nature and non-sympathetic to my needs.In all the visit ended with him telling me ,that I should look for anoter job , to avoid further back related problems and that if I didnt like what he had to say , I should make a complaint downstairs. At that point I decided to take his advice. Once reaching the location in which he indicated I should go to file a complaint, I realized I had been pointed in the direction of a janitors closet. I am outraged and over all disgusted with both his bedside manner and over all plan of care. This has truly been a horrible experience. Now I see why he is always available to see new patients , beacause he can not maintain relationships with previous ones. This is really shameful!
Dr. Lee has been mine and my husband's primary care physcian for 12 years. My husband can be difficult to get along with and Dr. lee won him over. He takes his time with his patients and makes sure you understand what he has said before he leaves the room. My husband has a chronic condition and Dr. Lee has be wonderful. I recommend him to anyone. We love him!
Great doctor. Had switched from a different doctor who's bedside manner was something to be desired and really didn't listen to the problem. Dr. Lee would ask a lot of questions and not talk down to you. He even gave me samples before I got the prescription. He wanted to make sure the samples worked for me before I had to buy the prescription. I'd highly recommend.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Thomas S Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJinsup Kim Md, 1890 Silver Cross Blvd, New Lenox, IL
Dr. Thomas S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.