Dr. Thomas Miller Is this you?

3.0

I have been going to Dr. Miller for many years. I find that he listens carefully, is upbeat, and that he really cares about his patients. I truly appreciate his care!

I can not recommend Mr. Miller

My mother has unfortunately been under this man's care for far too long and he has made some egregious errors during this time, like prescribing medication that was unsuitable for a person with her condition, something he apologized for later. Even so, he is quick to diagnosis and does so poorly. If you came in complaining of an ear ache and tried to explain you also had a blinding headache, he stops at the ear ache and sends you on your way. Apparently my mother has had emphysema for years, but he never said a peep. Just one slight example of his failings.

Birth Control

Dr. Thomas Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.