Dr. Thomas S Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas S Roberts?

MS.

I have been a patient of Dr. Roberts for many years and there is no better doctor. He saved my life in 2009 when he sent me for a stress test, I was 85% and 95 % blocked and a heart attack was imminent. He treated me for three years when I had no insurance with no charge. They do not make them like Dr. Roberts any more. I would recommend him to every one and I am going to miss him dearly when he retires.

Careing Doctor

I highly recommend Dr Roberts. He has been our family doctor since he began his practice. He takes the time to see you as a person, he really cares. His office makes sure you get prompt results about tests you have taken. He greets you as a friend and addresses all your concerns.

Great doctor!!

I used to see Dr. Roberts under my parent's insurance. And came back to him after many years of not finding a doctor that takes the time to talk to you during the appointment. I now drive 50 miles just to see Dr. Roberts. You can tell he really cares about his patients and his staff.