Dr. Thomas Weber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Weber?

Rotator Cuff Relief

Posted on June 28th, 2015

I had low level discomfort with Rotator Cuff ( RC) for couple of years. Then it worsened to point of intense discomfort. I selected Dr. Weber because he is a Sports Medicine doctor. For me, surgery was the last result. He gave me injections in my shoulder over a period of about a year and the condition improved to the point of being almost pain free, with very little discomfort. I can do almost all of the things I like doing (gardening, working in yard, woodworking, home improvements, etc). I have not needed to return for additional treatment for about the past 2 years. I am retired and 72 years old and enjoy being active and doing the things I love to do. I highly recommend Dr. Weber and will certainly return if needed. I recently recommended Dr. Weber to a loved one involved in an automobile accident. My preference in doctors is Sports Medicine doctors. I think they are focused on determining the problem, treating the problem, and getting you back in the "Game" and active again, and that's what I want in a doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2008

Dr. Weber is a fantastic physician and I would recommend him to anyone that is going through any pain, especially a sports-related or accident related injury. I have been through two serious car accidents and have many spine, neck and other injuries. He has been fantastic throughout the entire diagnostic, healing and coping process. He really knows his stuff and is a very compassionate physician. Two quality thumbs up!

Posted on October 21st, 2016