Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Sabalaske DO
Dr. Thomas E Sabalaske has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thomas E Sabalaske has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Sabalaske - Posted on June 8th, 2018
Cures "Colic" in babies
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas E Sabalaske - Posted on April 18th, 2013
My son screamed for about 22 hours a day. After many trips to the pediatrician (who was trying everything), someone recommended something called "cranial manipulation" for him. The results were unbelievable! He was cured in 2 visits and it was completely non-invasive. I have sent several people to Dr. S. for this and they have all had the same experience. Miracale worker as far as I'm concerned.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Thomas E Sabalaske Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Thomas E Sabalaske
We are a traditional family practice, also specializing in osteopathic manipulation for all age ranges and a wide variety of conditions.
Locations & DirectionsFEASTERVILLE FAMILY PRACTICE, 523 Bustleton Pike, Feasterville Trevose, PA
Dr. Thomas E Sabalaske is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.