Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Sainz
Dr. Thomas Sainz, DO, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Mechanicsburg, PA, with other offices in Charlotte, MI and Elizabethtown, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sainz is affiliated with Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Harrisburg Hospital and Ingham Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Sainz has 5 locations
210 N Oliver St
Charlotte, MI 48813
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas Sainz has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas Sainz - Posted on November 28th, 2009
Dr. Tom Sainz passed away at 48. this is very sad to most people including me. he was my favorite doctor ever, and this is coming from a 12 year old. Rest in peace Dr. Sainz.
Dr. Sainz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Pinnacle Health at Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Edward W Sparrow Hospital Association
20 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Thomas Sainz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Sainz's office for more information.
310 Lambs Gap Rd Mechanicsburg, PA : (717) 591-1425
210 N Oliver St Charlotte, MI 48813
1 Continental Dr Elizabethtown, PA : (800) 243-1455
2015 Technology Pkwy Mechanicsburg, PA : (717) 791-2500
133 W Lansing Rd Potterville, MI : (517) 645-0000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Sainz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mechanicsburg, PA.