Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Salopek MD
Dr. Thomas Salopek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Salopek is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center Modesto and Doctors Medical Center of Modesto. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Salopek has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Thomas Salopek has the following 6 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Salopek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
27 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Thomas Salopek Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Salopek's office for more information.
600 Coffee Rd Modesto, CA : (209) 550-4777
Locations & Directions600 Coffee Rd, Modesto, CA
Dr. Thomas Salopek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.