Dr. Thomas G Salvi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas G Salvi?

WENT MIA WHILE I AM BATTLING BRAIN CANCER

My entire family has been going to see Dr. Salvi for at least 20 years. Right after being diagnosed with grade 4 Glioblastoma brain cancer he goes MIA with no idea of his whereabouts or new office if he has one. Thanks a lot for deserting us when we needed you the most.

Professional Musician/Entrepreneur

He is the best doctor i have ever had. He listens to non verbal as well as verbal from his patients as he diagnoses.

Great Doctor

I love Dr. Salvi. He never rushes and really listens to you.

Dr. Salvi is a person i feel comfortable with, he listens to me and acts accordingly..even if i sell my house and move,i believe i will try to retain him as my internist...i trust him!

Best Doctor Around.

Takes his time to consider your situation and needs. Doesn't rush you out of the office, like most doctors. Don't mind waiting a few extra minutes to see him.

U

A Keeper

Dr Salvi is an excellent physician. He is thorough, kind, patient, and skilled. He takes time with you and has a bedside manner that makes you feel important. He's been my doctor for over 20 years, and I won't ever switch doctors voluntarily, I drive 45 minutes to get to his office. I have ultimate confidence in him.

Worse Doctor

Went in to see Dr. Salvi because my regular doctor was not available. In severe pain. Have serious history of illness. Went in on a Saturdy. Dr. Salvi came in and spoke to me in third person like I was a child. Dr. Salvi also told me "he doesn't diagnose serious problems on the weekends". My husband nearly fell off his chair when he heard him say that. I was charged and paid for a Dr. that doesn't help patients that are seriously sick on the weekends. Should not be practicing if not going to help.

Best Doctor in Town; no question

Have you ever wanted a doctor who is unbelievable smart and yet has an awesome bedside manner? Dr. Salvi is the KING of doctors. He is part of an awesome medical group and all the staff are helpful and the doctors are competent. However, Dr. Salvi is exceptional. The problem is he's too busy. The cat out of the bag is out, everyone knows he's the best doctor in town. Here's some advise. If you can't schedule to see him, schedule with another doctor in the group and then request a change to Dr. Salvi. You will never regret it. He is by far the best doctor our family has ever had. Ask anyone in town. We LOVE Dr. Salvi.

Dr. Salvi has been my doctor for approx. 15 years, he always spends the necessary time needed with me. He makes you feel comfortable and stress free. He listens to his patients, acknowledges what you said, he asks further questions regarding your comments and follows up with his responses. I would recommend Dr. Salvi to both men and women. I am very thankful that 15 years ago Dr. Salvi was suggested by a friend when I was looking for a family doctor.

The Best!