Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas S Samuelsen
Dr. Thomas S Samuelsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarks Summit, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Samuelsen is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital. Dr. Samuelsen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas S Samuelsen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
My initial visit I was pleased with Dr Samuelsen. However, each visit thereafter became a little disappointing in that, my specific problems and issues that I tried explaining to him, seemed to fall under a "catch all" diagnosis in which he didn't spend time trying to figure out the real problem. I wasn't offered any solutions to the problem which is probably my biggest issue with the Dr. My very last visit was an impromptu visit in which I was experiencing very real pain and my response was "it's PROBABLY" this or that. Probably? I need more than probably. That was my last visit with the Dr.
Dr. Samuelsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Thomas S Samuelsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Health Alliance Inc, 407 N State St, Clarks Summit, PA
Dr. Thomas S Samuelsen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Clarks Summit, PA.