Dr. Thomas C Sanchez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Sanchez?

shattered disc operation

Dr. Shanchez was an excellent surgeon that removed shattered disc material from my spine. There was a chance that I would not walk again and, as a former dancer, I was very nervous. After surgery and with time and therapy, I was lucky to resume my teaching career. I am grateful to Dr. Sanchez.

A Caring Surgeon

Dr. Sanchez provided me with his honest assessment and options for recent brain surgery. He skillfully removed my brain tumor and monitored my healing process with a cheerful and hopeful future outcome .

Doctor Wonderful

Dr. Sanchez is a remarkable doctor. He is kind, full of life and hope for his patients. He is the definition of a kind, caring, and wonderful all-around doctor.

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.

Dr. Thomas C Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canoga Park, CA.