Dr. Thomas D Sandager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas D Sandager?

needs to retire - NOW!

Awful, just awful. Poor listener, tried to argue with my elderly father about the symptoms he was having (I think a patient would know their own symptoms), claimed he was going to refill my dad's heart medication and never did (had to call multiple times - eventually his partner phoned in a refill - AFTER my dad was admitted to the hospital with congestive heart failure because he failed to simply refill a medication that was recommended by the cardiologist). never seems to remember past medical history or current medications (just look at the chart!), and repeats the same questions over and over. I could go on, but you get the picture. Needless to say, we've switched my dad to a competent, caring physician.

I am very satisfied with Dr. Sandager. He is caring and stays on top of my health concerns. I would recommend him in a minute. I always have to wait to see him for quite awhile. I plan on it. I don't mind because he spends the necessary time with me without seeming rushed. I assume he does that with other patients also and this is good.

He was very inconsiderate and rude. He made offensive comments and did not address my concerns.

The Best you can Get!

He may run a bit late at times, but when it is your turn he will give you 100% of the attention you need. Well versed in many fields, he seems to remind you of the "Old Family Doctor." He's one of the best...