Dr. Thomas Satterfield Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Satterfield?

Posted on July 20th, 2013

It was the luck of the draw for me, when I broke my leg and needed to have surgery. I was extremely thankful to get Dr. Satterfield, who was very caring and took the time to research my past history I was confident that he would do everything possible to make me comfortable & above all safe in the operating room. Thank you is really not enough.

patient sacred heart pain clinic

Posted on July 19th, 2011

He always goes above and beyond to help. At my request he came and did my elbow surgery (the Anethesiologists are not pre assigned for surgery) it was wonderful to see a formiliar face.

Posted on July 20th, 2015