Dr. Thomas G Serio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas G Serio?

frustrated

serio was more like a car salesman than a dr....wasted my time trying to sell me extra ins. in order to be his patient. i had made an appointment and was never told i was expected to pay this extra cost, had to take off a day from work to see him...then got in the exam room and instead of an initial consult it was more like a presentation to sell me better healthcare because apparently regular ins isn't enough. basically just all about money!

Dr Serio Rocks!!

This was an initial visit for a very sick young man, my nephew. Dr Serio is perhaps the finest physician I have ever encountered. I am a nurse practitioner with 40 years experience so this is quite a statement

He is a great doctor ! But the wait time is horrible I waited 2 hrs before I was seen by the doctor .

Worth the wait!

Terrrible Physician

Had 3 appointments where I waited 2 hours or more and still did not see the doctor --all his old staff has quit and has new staff that is not very likeable or helpful. Misdiagnosed problems -- Looking to find another doctor as quickly as possible.

Best of the best!

Dr. Serio is one of the best diagnosticians in the area. He is very intelligent yet can easily communicate on a personal level with patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. He treats my entire family - we wouldn't go to anybody else - ever! Thanks Dr. Serio! Keep up the great services that you provide both in your practice and in the teaching community.

The wait time is very poor. I hate to make and appointment because it takes my whole day just for a routine visit. I have waited two and three hours to see the Dr. My other Drs visits are usual no more than an hour for the entire visit. This is a very criticle problem I know other patients of Dr. Serio and thay have the same problem.

2.5 hr wait

I came in early, 15-20 mins early on my appointment. I waited atleast 1 hr to have my blood pressure and weight checked and put me in a room, and waited for them for over an hr. They didn't even check on me and let me know how long the wait will be. The front staff is not personable at all. I was referred by a friend who see Dr. Thomas and my friend give him a good word. But, i waited for nearly 3 hrs, no way i will come back and reschedule.

attention

if you want a doctor than can find out what's wrong with you in a timely manner this is NOT the place.

Dr. Serio is FANTASTIC, his office staff is NOT.

The doctor, himself, is wonderful. I've never had a better doctor. Katina, a nurse in his office is awesome, too! The front office staff is horrible, though. My family's prescriptions are written incorrectly routinely (if not every single time). I can almost NEVER get through to a person on the phone. It's actually now to the point where I can't even leave voicemail messages. I love the doctor, but I'm starting to get fed up with how difficult it is to deal with his office.

CARING AND PROFESSIONAL

You may have to wait for an appointment, but when it is your time, he takes his. He cares about his patients. He helps them and listens. He does not rush you out.

Mrs. Shelia at the front desk is very warm and friendly to me along with the nursing staff.