Dr. Thomas F Sexton Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas F Sexton?

Insulted

My father did not choose him and does not want him again. I fought back tears watching his impatience as my father struggled to express his thoughts. He was wrong about my father's diagnosis. He made me promise to never take him back to this doctor again. The one star was a requirement, not a choice.

Excellent care!

Dr. Sexton has been my internist at JFK two times in the last six months, both times for a case of severe cellulitis. I found him to be extremely competent, as well as compassionate.

Horrible experience

We experienced this doctor at Kennedy Hospital in Washington Twp. Therefore, it was not in an office setting. We found this guy very difficult to talk to. He did not seem interested in our concerns and appeared to be under a time constraint as if he were running a race. So, our questions appeared to be slowing him down. Lastly, we found him to be incompetent. We feel he misdiagnosed the patient. With the exception of some of the Nursing staff, the experience with Kennedy Hospital and specifically this doctor was horrible. I would never recommend this doctor or hospital to anyone.

Dr. Thomas F Sexton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.