Dr. Thomas Showalter Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Showalter?

Best Dr.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I have 3 kids 2 that have disabilities and never in my 5 years of him being their pediatrician have I not been satisfied when leaving his office! As a parent that has a child with disabilities we need someone that will listen to us to the fullest and work with us on what's best for our child! Dr. Showalter is the best will take as much time is needed with each patient so the children and parents leave with peace of mind! My kids love going to the dr.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

I am sad to say my husband's company has changed insurance providers. The hardest part of it is that we will no longer have Dr. Showalter as our pediatrician. My boys have seen him for 7 years now. With Dr. Showalter, my boys were not stressed when going to the doctor; in fact, they looked forward to their appointments. He is amazing with the kids, explains what is going on with their development to the parents, and answers questions thoroughly. His bedside manner is fantastic. Anyone would be lucky to have him for their doctor.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2012

My son's been seeing Dr.Showalter since he was born and he's been Great. He's very nice and easy to talk to. He also has a great deal of knowledge when it comes to kids growing up.

Excellent and caring doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Showalter is a great dr. He takes as much time as we need when we have an appointment, he answers every question and interacts with my daughters as well. He is also very good at following up with test results and answering his emails. We have been seeing him for 4 years and have never had a negative experience.

RShaban

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Great doctor. He was recommended to us by multiple friends. Its been 2 years of visiting him and the guy is awesome. Very caring and will spend time with you

Posted on December 20th, 2011

My children have been seeing Dr. Showalter for 2 years. They refuse to see anyone else. He is very kind and Knowledgable and I have complete faith in his medical decisions.

Posted on February 19th, 2011

Amazing doctor. Enough said.

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Showalter has been our pediatrician for 3 years now. We now have 2 children and one on the way, and all 3 children will see Dr. Showalter. He is good with our children; always personable and knowledgeable .

Posted on December 10th, 2016