Dr. Thomas L Shriwise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Shriwise?

One of the world's best surgeons

There is a reason Dr. Tom Shriwise was recently recognized by the International Association of HealthCare Professionals (IAHCP) as one of the top 1-2% of the most respected and trusted physicians in the field of orthopedic surgery. Last week he performed knee surgery to successfully repair a meniscus injury. His expertise is diagnosing knee problems as well as his surgical skills and genuine compassion makes him our favorite orthopedic specialist. We have highly recommended him to family and friends for years. We could not be more impressed with Dr. Shriwise!

Very responsive doctor who consulted with other doctors in the practive to ensure my surgery went well and my healing as I have a connective tissue disorder and my healing sometimes is more difficult. I appreciate that he took the time to carefully evaluate me and which surgical procedures would be the best for me.

Run away!

He misdiagnosed me and didn't even listen my complaints. Wrong treatment! I found out I had cancer after I left his practice!!!

Excellent Orthopedic Specialist!

Easy to converse with, discussed the procedure, discussed options! After decision made to operate, he worked my case into a very busy schedule. He listens and is knowledgable! I highly recommend him!

Retire RN

Arrived early and was in a room within five minutes

I fell off ladder and broke two bones in my wrist. This was my first broken bone at age 56, and I did not know any orthopods. The doctor I was referred to when I was released by the hospital could not see me for two weeks. I called Dickson-Dively and explained my pain and desire to see a doctor quickly. I was seen by Dr. Shriwise at the south office on College Blvd two days after I called. Because he could tell I was in a lot of pain, he worked me in for surgery one day later on a Friday afternoon to get the healing process started without having to make me wait until the following week. I am now five weeks post surgery and feeling much better. I have seen Dr. Shriwise four times now, and I am very pleased with his courtesy as well as professional skill. The facilities at the location out south are excellent. .

slow waiting room, doesn't review surgery procedures,dry personality

If he had bothered to see me himself instead of his PA it might have turned out different.

Good Thing I went to see him through a free clinic

didn't seem to care I was in PAIN and have struggled with this problem for a year now and the pain keeps getting worse. Said it was part of aging. ok so maybe it is but my pain is real and I can stand alot of pain before I need help.

Found an osteoblastoma on my husband's spine that THREE other doctors had overlooked!

Dr. Shriwise

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Thomas L Shriwise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.