Dr. Thomas J Shula Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Shula?

I met Dr Shula when my son was 4 hours old. He was born with a defect in his aortic valve. Dr Shula explained everything simply so we could understand. His one on one skills during this scary time were over and above what was expected. We now only have to see him once a year for a follow up. He is our hero and so glad he is in our area. Thanks Dr Shula

Dr. Shula is a fantastic doctor. I am a nurse but my husband is not very familiar with medical terminology and when our son was born with a heart murmur, Dr. Shula spent the time with us, explained everything so my husband could understand, and answered any questions we had. His bedside manner is exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Shula is the best. He made us feel comfortable and took time to explain my child's condition. I would recommend him to anyone!

Highly Recommended!

I have been seeing Dr. Shula for about 16 years and have been more than happy with his practice. He is a very caring and down to earth man and always takes his time to be sure you understand what is happening. I highly recommend Dr. Thomas Shula!

Excellent

He was able to diagnose my son when no one else including Children's in Chicago could. Finally after he did diagnose him with Neurocardiogenic Instability a second opinion confirmed it.

Doctor Shula is always very willing to answer any questions I have. He is very personable and relates well to children. We have been seeing Doctor Shula on an annual basis for the last 3 years and we are very satisfied with his services!