Dr. Thomas T Simopoulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas T Simopoulos?

Awesome!

Awesome Doctor!

I am a patient of Dr. Simopoulos and I have found him to be sincerely concerned about his patients. Despite the fact that he overseas the entire Pain Management Center and its staff, he reviews patient files and consults with the patient as to what procedure(s) will best alleviate the pain. The Beth Israel is a teaching hospital and among his many other duties, Dr. Simopoulos overseas newer physicians to ensure that each patient receives the best care. The procedures take place in operating rooms with physicians assisted by nurses who monitor the patient the entire time-and they truly are the best of the best. I have been going there for a while for chronic pain and, as far as I am concerned, the Pain Management Center, Dr. Simopoulous, and the nurses are a Godsend. One must book weeks in advance of the procedure. That, and how far my health has progressed, tells me that many others share the same opinion.

Arrogant - Hides Behind His Staff

2 nasty shots in my back that left me unable to walk properly for nearly 8 weeks - and then refused to believe that his mojo witch doctor treatment affected me that badly (yeah - I really wanted to spend New Year's eve in the emergency room of another hospital because my right leg wasn't moving). He changed an appointment in his own handwriting on my sheet and then his "Boss" -- the nurse practitioner of the group accused me of changing the appointment and I showed the appointment sheet written by Dr. S and he denied writing it - and ran off down the hall and refused to speak to me about it! Watch out for these guys -- because if you don't get better then it is YOUR fault and not because any of the quackeries they are using either don't work or make the patients worse.

Dr. Thomas T Simopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.