Dr. Thomas C Skalley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Skalley?

Wounded Knee

I really enjoyed meeting with Dr. Skalley! He was friendly, professional and extremely thorough answering all the questions I had. Later I had some follow up questions and Dr. Skalley called me back to discuss them. I would highly recommend Dr. Skalley to friends and family. A great experience!

Disgusted with Everett Clinics Orthopedics dept.

Was basically told that I was too old for surgery....acl tear recent...am fit and active skier, bike, hiker. When my wife questioned this doctor he was having a seizure that anyone would contradict him and was ready to walk out on us then he just said wear a brace and I can give you a shot of cortisone. What a cop out!

Dr. Thomas C Skalley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.