Dr. Thomas C Smedberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Smedberg?

I was apprehensive a..

I was apprehensive about seeing an unknown doctor (Dr. Smedberg) but was immediately put at ease with his very professional but caring attitude. All questions were answered plus some that I hadn't thought of at this point. I have seen him a few times now and each time I come out feeling like he really listened and cares about what I think and feel.

Great

My daughter fell out of bed and broke her collar bone. Dr. Smedberg and the nurses were great and helped take care of her. She was only 3 at the time, so they catered and tailored the treatment to her age level and were very sweet and kind to her. She always brought her big chicken in and Dr. Smedberg and the nurses always played with her. The facility was also clean and very nice. Overall opionion and experience is A+.

Type 2 Diabetes