Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas L Starbard has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Dr. Thomas L Starbard has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Dr. Thomas L Starbard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
A year or so ago I had a massage that was way to firm. It actually caused me sever pain on my right hand side of my lower back / tail bone area. It was so painful, constant, everything in my life was affected by it. Dr. Starbard has been working with me now for over 6 months. I'm happy to say I'm about 95% back in the game. I can sleep the whole night now. Starbard, is smart. He has hung in with me and I know I'll be 100% back by the holidays. I am so greatful for him and Mai, his assistant. They are caring, kind people that have given me my life back. I know it sounds corny but pain in a terrible thing when you have it.
22 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Thomas L Starbard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPortland Clinic-Tigard Medical Office, 9250 SW Hall Blvd, Portland, OR
Dr. Thomas L Starbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.