Dr. Thomas L Starbard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Starbard?

I am so greatful for this guy...

A year or so ago I had a massage that was way to firm. It actually caused me sever pain on my right hand side of my lower back / tail bone area. It was so painful, constant, everything in my life was affected by it. Dr. Starbard has been working with me now for over 6 months. I'm happy to say I'm about 95% back in the game. I can sleep the whole night now. Starbard, is smart. He has hung in with me and I know I'll be 100% back by the holidays. I am so greatful for him and Mai, his assistant. They are caring, kind people that have given me my life back. I know it sounds corny but pain in a terrible thing when you have it.

He is an excellent communicator - and hasa good sense of humor.

Type 2 Diabetes