Dr. Thomas R Stasicha Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas R Stasicha Jr?

Competent Doctor

Dr. Stasicha is personable and competent. He spent lots of time with me my first couple of visits. He is thorough and follows up when needed. I trust Dr. Stasicha as my doctor.

Best Internist in Houston

The consummate professional-he listens carefully, is discerning, and provides prompt care and refers to other doctors of the same high quality when needed.

Great Doctor

Dr Stasicha has provided excellent care whenever I have visited him. He spends enough time to understand my problem and truly wants you to get better. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Dr. Thomas D. Stasicha

Very organized. Punctual. A quick study of people and very detail oriented. Noticed things about me during a physical immediately. I like him.

Dr Stasicha joined St Lukes Medical Group

Dr Stasicha has joined St Lukes Medical Group--San Felipe/Galleria clinic. He is not on website yet, he will be accepting new and existing patients from his former practice.

Exceptional Level Of Care

Great doctor. He left Memorial Herman and I would like to know how to reach him.

Truly felt well taken care of/listened to under the supervision of Dr. Thomas Stasicha. He listened to my concerns and provided exceptional feedback which showed care in the best of my interest!! I immediately noticed this when he did not jump immediately to prescribing medication but instead listened and shared valuble information and then prescribed what we both agreed to on what I could start off with and later followed up with me to see how things were progressing. That sort of care/practice earns my respect and gratitude!

Professional and quick