Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas Stavola
Dr. Thomas Stavola, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stavola is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital and Stony Brook University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Stavola has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas Stavola has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Thomas Stavola has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Stavola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Stony Brook University Hospital
St Charles Hospital
John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
St. Catherine of Sienna
St Catherine of Siena Hospital
St Charles Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Lenox Hill Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorth Suffolk Cardiology, 45 Research Way, East Setauket, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Stavola, MD, FACC - Cardiovascular Disease in East Setauket, NY, in this video.
Dr. Thomas Stavola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.