Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas R Stealey MD
Dr. Thomas R Stealey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Burnsville, MN . His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Stealey is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital and Fairview Southdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas R Stealey has 3 locations
6545 France Ave S Ste 400
Minneapolis, MN 55435
6517 Drew Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55435
14050 Nicollet Ave Ste 300
Burnsville, MN 55337
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas R Stealey has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Thomas R Stealey has the following 7 expertise
- Cerebral Palsy
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Thomas R Stealey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas R Stealey - Posted on October 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas R Stealey - Posted on December 16th, 2014
Dr. Stealey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Thomas R Stealey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
More about Dr. Thomas R Stealey
Dr. Stealey received his medical degree from West Virginia Medical School in 1976. His residency was completed at the University of Minnesota where he served as Chief Resident, and he was Board Certified in Pediatrics in 1980. He has a special interest in children with allergies, developmental problems and attention deficit disorder. He is married and the father of two sons. His hobbies include golf and cooking.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas R Stealey, MD - Pediatrics in Minneapolis, MN, in this video.
Dr. Thomas R Stealey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.