Dr. Thomas Steineke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Steineke?

Dr. Steineke has performed 2 Hydrocephalus surgeries on me in the last 12 years. He has saved my life with his work.

Dr. Thomas Steineke is taking time to listen and explain every detail of my concern. I will recommend Dr, Steineke to family members or friend.

Dr. Steineke preformed surgery on my son to remove a tumor on his frontal lobe. The operation was a success and he did what no other surgeon could have done. He left the smallest scar possible, you can't even know he had brain surgery. Thank you Dr Steineke for being an amazing surgeon and for caring so much about your patients.

A wonderful doctor!!! Thank you so much!

My husband was recently diagnosed with a benign brain tumor. Dr. Steineke and his staff were amazing! They were more than accommodating as we scheduled our appointments and surgery date. Dr. Steineke has a fabulous reputation...so many people said "You're very lucky-he's wonderful!" when we were asked who would be performing the operation. And everyone was right! My husband is recovering very well and had a successful procedure! Dr. Steineke is an expert in his field, and also a kind and caring individual. I highly recommend him!

Love the doctor, Can't get past his staff

Dr. Steineke seems wonderful and is highly recommended. He is very knowledgeable and caring. However, it's nearly impossible to deal with his office. I could handle the more than one hour wait to see him - he IS worth that. The whole system works against the patients unfortunately. I've been scheduled for the wrong tests, treated rudely by the front desk and last time, they flat out wouldn't even GIVE me an appointment bc he wanted to see me within 6 weeks and they couldn't accomidate that in his schedule. I simply gave up out of frustration. Such a shame, he deserves better people working for him!

Thank You Dr. Steineke

My entire family and 216 students thank you and your staff for taking such wonderful care of me during a truly tough time. I am forever grateful.

Dr. Thomas Steineke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.