Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Stellato has the following 1 specialty
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Morbid Obesity
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Colorectal Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Stellato and his staff were very easy to work with from the beginning to the end concerning the diagnosis, options, and eventual removal of my gallbladder. He was thorough with the tests that were run; explained everything to me and family members; answered my questions during appts. and follow-up calls. He has excellent bedside manner! The procedure went well and would highly recommend to family and friends. He is genuinely concerned about his patients well-being.
from carol his office mgr to dr stellato himself, everything was handled really professionally and efficiently, they got me right in and took care of my issues, I have total confidence in them!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stellato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Thomas A Stellato accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas A Stellato Md, 1611 S Green Rd Ste 107, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Stellato in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Stellato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.